Downtown Vibes, Uptown Culture
Urban ease with all the extras. Steps to the Eglinton LRT, Laird Station in Leaside. The Frederick is the final building in the Upper East Village thoughtfully-planned intentional neighbourhood, now under construction.
Be the first to discover life along the new Eglinton Avenue East!
Condo Project Name: The Frederick Condos
Developer: Camrost Felcorp
Architect: IBI Group
Location: 939 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto
Intersection: Eglinton Ave E and Laird Dr, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Suite Mix: Studio to 3 Bedrooms
A NEIGHBOURHOOD FULL OF OPPORTUNITY
THE KEY PLATE
Building & Suite Interior Gallery
- Steps to Eglinton LRT; Laird Station and Leaside Station
- 15 minutes to Downtown
- 7 minutes away from York University Glendon Campus
- 5 minute drive to East York Town Centre where it houses over 90+ shops, services and resturants
- Located within the Leaside Community
- Plenty of retail and supermarket options just steps away such as Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Metro, Longos, Whole Foods, Best Buy and more
- A wide selection of dining options along Bayview Ave and Laird Dr such as Aroma, Sophie's, LIT Espresso, The Leaside Pub, South St. Burger, Sunset Grill, Starbucks and much more
- For a greener outlook, residents have access to Sunnybrook Park, Sunnydene Park, Sherwood Park, Leaside Memorial Community Gardens, Charlotte Maher Park, Howard Talbot Park and Trace Manes Park
- Recreational activties include the Ontario Science Centre, Aga Khan Museum and Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Camrost Felcorp has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties. Unique in design, each is built on a similar foundation of superior craftsmanship, a pre-eminent address, and a timeless style that is ahead of the industry.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!