Radio Arts paints a dynamic new chapter for 206 King St. W. in downtown Hamilton. An artfully designed 14-storey, 122 suite condominium gives a nod to the history of the original 1908 building, while rising up for a beautiful second act.
Condo Project Name: Radio Arts Condos
Developer: Canlight Realty Corp.
Architects: KNYMH Architects
Interior Design: Baudit Interior Design
Location: 206 King Street West, Hamilton
Intersection: King St W & Caroline St S
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 14
Number of Units: 122
Suite Types: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 + Den, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom
Radio Arts at 206 King Street West is conveniently located in Hamilton’s burgeoning downtown core and walking distance to most daily mainstays. Downtown Hamilton is a hot spot for redevelopment sites and continues to rise in popularity amongst investors and homebuyers alike.
The connectivity of this condo will be one of its most tantalizing features as it provides seamless access to everyday needs. Plus, it is an excellent location for students and renters looking for a convenient downtown lifestyle.
FUTURE LRT DEVELOPMENT
Named one of the top 25 neighbourhoods in Hamilton to purchase real estate by MacLean's, this is a bustling, growing, and highly connected area of the city. Extremely high Walk and Transit Scores mean you will be just mere minutes away from everything and anything the city and downtown core can offer. With easy highway access, the whole GTA is at your fingertips.
• 24-hour Digital Concierge by 1Valet
• High-tech Facial Recognition, SmartApp, Key Fob access by 1Valet
• Lobby Lounge
• Private Mail & Parcel Room
• Fitness Studio
• Workspace & Wi-Fi Lounge with Outdoor Terrace
• Social Lounge with Prep Kitchen, Bar, Lounge Zones, Fireplace, Large Screen TV, and two ‘Bookend’ Outdoor Terraces - one extending lounge seating with fire table features, and the second terrace with BBQ and dining seating
• Underground Smart Stacked Parking
• Dedicated Bicycle Storage Rooms
• Individual Storage Lockers
• CLEAR Air & Water Purification System
- Surrounded by commuting options such as Hamilton Street Railway routes. Both Hamilton Centre GO and West Harbour GO stations are located within walking distance of home
- Easy access to bus routes and the Lakeshore West GO Train line
- Connected to Highway 407, 403, QEW, Gardiner Expressway, and the future LRT
- Surrounded by lush parklands, forests, conservation areas, nature trails, and over 125 wondrous and breathtaking waterfalls
- Minutes away from educational institutions such as McMaster University and Mohawk College, medical facilities, and recreational opportunities
- Hamilton is a quickly evolving city with a $140 Million waterfront redevelopment that will transform West Harbour into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community along with a new $500 Million Entertainment hub located just a 4 minute walk away
CANLIGHT is a real estate management developer and property management firm. They offer management services for condominiums, residential rental units, commercial, non-profit and institutional buildings. They pride themselves on transforming and maintaining properties to ensure that their clients are getting the best out of their real estate investment.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!