Located at Dixie and Lakeshore, nestled between the Etobicoke-Mississauga border, and only minutes away from access to the downtown core via multiple transit lines and easy highway access, this new mixed-use community is equipped with over 50,000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor hotel-style amenities and over 10,000 sq.ft. of convenient retail shops at street level.
Condo Project Name: Lakeview DXE Club Condos
Developer: VANDYK Properties
Intersection: Lakeshore Rd E and Dixie Rd, Mississauga
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 8 and 12
Location and Neighbourhood
The development will be top-notch in urban design and will surely stand out as a welcome addition to the neighbourhood. Waterfront Trail is a 21.5km extended pathway that spans along the edges of Lake Ontario, stretching from Etobicoke Creek to the Oakville Border. You can run, jog, cycle, skateboard, or even enjoy a leisurely walk. Lakeshore Promenade also lies within close proximity to this property.
- Nearby Mimico GO Station and access to downtown Toronto in less than 30 minutes via transit
- Quick access to QEW and Lakeshore Rd E
- Surrounded by high-ranking elementary and high schools including Gordon St. Paul Secondary School, Graydon Memorial Secondary School, and Cawthra Park Secondary School
- Multi-modal travel along Lakeshore Road, which includes cycle and pedestrian pathways
- Community surrounded by a library, a neighbourhood gallery space, a multi-functional meeting area, and a café
VANDYK Group of Companies is an active player in the building industry. of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties. They are committed to providing positive experiences for thousands of people who call their buildings home and for those who work and shop at their developments.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!