Corktown is a new condo development by SLATE currently under pre construction at 225 John St, Hamilton. This two-tower (Corktown East and Corktown West) high rise development offers breath taking stunning views of the City's downtown core, Hamilton's nature trails, and Lake Ontario. The buildings will rise at 27 and 14 storeys and contain units ranging from studios, one bedroom, one + den, two bedroom, and two + den. Residents will also have exclusive access to indoor and outdoor world renowned amenities.
Condo Project Name: Corktown
Developer: Slate Asset Management
Architect: CORE Architects
Address: 225 John St S, Hamilton, ON
Intersection: John St S & Forest Ave & Young St
Number of Storeys: Phase 1: Corktown East, 27-storey tower
Phase 2: Corktown West, 14-storey mid-rise
Number of Units: 700+
Unit Type: Studios, 1B1 1B+D, 2B, 2B+D
Unit Size: 340 SF to 851 SF
Features: Smart home automations, parcel room, car & bike parking, premium landscaped areas.
Amenities: Gym and wellness centre, social lounge and kitchen, outdoor terrace, guest suite, co-working areas, open-plan lobby with 24-hour concierge
Experience Hamilton Live at Corktown
1. Located in Downtown Hamilton
Surrounded by a fast-growing restaurant scene, an artist’s haven of galleries and museums, and a significant employment hub. The covetable amenities of a big city like Toronto are close –at a more affordable cost.
By Car Corktown is
- 2-mins to Hwy 403
- 1-mins to McMaster University Downtown Centre
- 2-mins to Escarpment Rail Trail
- 5-mins to Corktown Park
- 8-mins to Hamilton Waterfront
- 2-mins St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- 45-Minutes to Toronto
- 45-mins to Niagara Falls
2. Ranked Among Hamilton’s Top Neighbourhoods
There are over 100 communities in the city of Hamilton. Corktown is one of the original four communities established and ranked:
#1 Neighbourhood to Buy in 2019
#2 Most LiveableNeighbourhood in Hamilton
3. An affordable Alternative
The Gap between the Average Home Price and the Average Condo Price is significant.
Average Home Price Hamilton (Feb 2022)-$1,134,153
Average Condo Price Hamilton (Feb 2022) -$606,728
Affordability concerns continue to fuel demand and drive an increase in prices. Only 4 condo projects have been launched in Central Hamilton in the last 3 years.
Corktown will be among the first of a much-needed supply call of homes in a rapidly growing city.
- 4 Mins walk to Hamilton Go Centre, 1 hour Go transit to Union Station Toronto
- Easy access to the Upper Centennial Pkwy, QEW, and 403
- 7 Mins Drive to McMaster University
- 2 Mins Drive & 11 walk to McMaster University Continuing Education
- 8 Mins Drive to Hamilton Waterfront
- Amenities include gym and wellness centre, social lounge and kitchen, outdoor terrace, co-working areas, and open-plan lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Restaurants and Bars nearby, as well as stores and banks.
- Nearby parks include Woolverton Park, Shamrock Park and Corktown Park
Slate Asset Management is a financial service that provides real-estate focused alternative investment services. Its private and publicly-traded investment vehicles are based on a careful and selective investment approach that creates long-term value with an emphasis on capital preservation and outsized returns that enable investors to meet theirunique goals and objectives.
Register below for VVIP platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!