The numbers are in, and it all adds up at 252 CHURCH - the most exciting new condo coming to Church & Dundas, right by Yonge Dundas Square and at the doorstep of the Yonge subway line. Live the life everyone dreams of in a cool, connected location, decked out in modern luxury with exquisite suites, stunning amenities, and enviable views.
Condo Project Name: 252 Church
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Architect: IBI Group
Location: 252 Church St, Toronto, ON
Intersection: Church St and Dundas St
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 52
Number of Units: 615
The Key Plate
- Plenty of shopping and eating options within Eaton Centre and Dundas Square located just on the other side of the block
- A few minutes walk away from Ryerson U
- Less than 10 minutes drive to University of Toronto, St. George
- Recreational activities downtown include the Art Gallery of Ontario, Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Casa Loma, Ripley's Aquarium, Centre Island, Nathan Philips Square and more
- Less than 10 minute drive away from Union Station and Dundas TTC station for travel throughout the GTA
CenterPoint acquires, develops, redevelops, manages, leases and sells state-of-the-art warehouse, distribution and manufacturing facilities near major transportation nodes. Their experts focus on large rail, port and trucking infrastructure assets.
CenterPoint helps government agencies, corporations and other organizations with complex development projects that require our unique skills and capabilities. Many of CenterPoint’s experts already have security clearances, which means faster start times on secure projects.
CenterPoint continuously reimagines what’s possible in order to provide our customers with a competitive edge and ensure their success, no matter how great the challenge. Their experts are empowered to navigate the complex, the unknown—even the seemingly impossible—on behalf of Their brokers and tenants, through the creative use of proprietary technology, innovative financing techniques, advanced brownfield remediation techniques, public-private partnerships and other methods.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!